TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the booking conditions carefully as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you, the “Hirer” and/or persons named on the booking form and “Rent a Tent Puerto Varas”.
If you do not understand any of the information or have any questions please contact us.
1. The Hirer must be eighteen (18) years or over.
2. The Hirer accepts absolute legal liability and is responsible for all Hire equipment listed on the hire contract.
3. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to return all equipment at the end of the hire period, in the same state as at the commencement of the hire period, subject to fair wear and tear. Any loss or damage to equipment must be paid for by the Hirer.
4. No BBQ's , cooking equipment, any combustible or flammable liquid including gas bottles are to be used inside the tent.
5. Some of our equipment is flammable so there is a STRICT no smoking policy in or in close proximity to the tent and other flammable hire equipment.
1. Rent a Tent Puerto Varas advises you to purchase your own personal travel insurance to cover your personal, loss damage or injury.
2. We accept no responsibility for any illness, injury death loss or damage of any nature to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your booking.
3. Rent a Tent Puerto Varas is not responsible for loss of personal possessions or injury sustained during your holiday no matter how it was caused.
4. If our tents and equipment are used responsibly this should not occur.
5. We accept no liability for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control which includes extreme weather conditions, road closures or technical or mechanical problems to your transport.
Responsibility of the Hirer
1. Please note that it is the responsibility of the Hirer to book and pay for their preferred camp site independently of us.
2. It is also the responsibility of the Hirer when booking the preferred campsite, to ensure they book their own electrical hook up if required.
3. Furthermore it is the responsibility of the Hirer to clarify with the campsite owners that the allocated pitch is sufficient within the campsite terms and conditions to accommodate the hire equipment.
Booking and Payment
1. All payments must be made at the time of delivery of the equipment plus a bond. We do not accept reservations more than 24 hours in advance without payment.
2. If the hirer wishes to extend their return date they may do so providing they inform Rent a Tent Puerto Varas 24 hours in advance by whatsapp, email or phone.
3. The cost of the hire is for a 24 hour period. If the equipment is returned later than the time it is due, an extra half day will be charged.
Damages, deposits and equipment
1. At the commencement of the hire period, a security deposit of $100.000 Chilean pesos or the equivalent in a foreign currency or one valid passport will be taken per hire. The security deposit will be held for the hire period of the contract hire and returned at the end of the hire period following inspection of all tent and camping equipment.
2. All tent and camping equipment will be checked upon return and the cost to repair any damage incurred will be deducted from the security deposit.
3. No refunds will be issued for tents equipment before the end date of the contract.